WORLD'S FIRST 32' ECO-FRIENDLY, FAMILY CRUISING
ELECTRIC CATAMARAN - $199,000
The Blue Planet 32E is a pure electric, home-away-from-home catamaran that combines elegance and beauty with zero emission German engineering. The highly efficient Torqeedo electric outboard engines and lithium batteries are manufactured in Starnburg, Germany.
The unique Blue Planet catamaran design by Gene Carletta was inspired by John Conser's Warrior 29 and naval architect Jeremy Laundergan tuned the semi-displacement hull design into a slippery fast .599 prismatic coefficient. The boat is modular and fully demountable into three pieces. This provides for easy "road-legal" ground transportion and also fits into a standard 40 foot shipping container for economical delivery to any location in the world.
QUIET ECO-FRIENDLY BOATING
The peace and quiet of this Blue Planet boating experience is a dream come true. Not to mention the fact that you will never need to pay for gas again. At 80 miles per charge, the 32E is perfect for less demanding offshore boating, as well as, for lakes, bays, rivers and canals. For more those who require a greater need for speed than 8mph, we recommend our Blue Planet 32G with twin 30hp 4-stroke gas engines that are also ultra-low in emissions and attains speeds between 15-20 mph.
The Blue Planet 32E sleeps a family of six and is completely customizable to fit your specific needs from standard to high luxury. A Bare bones version is also available with minimal appointments.
The Blue Planet 32 is an easily driven, versatile platform with semi-displacement hulls.
• LOA: 32’
• Beam: 16′
• Draft: 12-14″
• Hull Headroom: 6'1"
• Water: 20 gals.
• Electric Motors: Twin Cruise 2.0R Torqeedo Electric outboards
• Batteries: 2 Torqeedo 24v 104Ah lithium-manganese batteries
• Additional batteries (optional): 4-6 Torqeedo 24v 104Ah lithium-manganese batteries
• Solar Power (optional): 200watt Aurinco mono-chrystalline solar panel
• Wind Power (optional): 2 DuoGen wind generators
BASE PRICE: $199,000
Top Speed: 8 mph Range: 80 miles
• Sleep 6 - one double with 4 singles
• Forward Landing Ramp
• Hard top over centerdeck
• Galley w/sink and corian counter
• 2 sinks and vanities with corian counters
• Additional head and shower(s)
FOR SERIOUS INQUIRIES:
CONTACT GENE AT 252.729.9151 or firstname.lastname@example.org